Do you have questions about when to submit an MSA to CMS, or the best mechanism to protect Medicare’s interests in a liability settlement? Did you hear about the plans for an MSPRC web portal, or that an MSA was considered a marital asset in a recent court case?
Please join our webinar to learn about these exciting MSP Compliance updates on Tuesday, May 22, 2012 from 1 PM -2 PM EST.
Presented by Heather Schwartz, Esq., MSCC, CHPE, CLMP, CMSP, Corporate Counsel for PMSI Settlement Solutions, the Webinar will also discuss a variety of topics, including, but not limited to:
- Overview of the Medicare Secondary Payer Act
- Submission of MSAs to CMS and State Regulation of CMS Submission
- Applicability of the MSP to Liability Settlements
- Medicare Conditional Payment Updates
- Role of Plaintiff and Defense Counsel in MSP Compliance
- Recent Medicare Secondary Payer Case Law
- Legislative Update
This Webinar is complimentary and 1 hour of CEU and CLE credit has been applied for in multiple states; all attendees who successfully complete the Webinar will be provided with a Certificate of Attendance. For more information on obtaining CLE and CEU credit for this webinar, please see the Registration page.